Back at Le Mans Classic – an ode to joy
No, we are not thinking about Ludwig von, but yes, we got back to Le Mans Classic after a (too) long, COVID induced, interruption. And yes, it was everything we hoped for – and more. In broad strokes:
- A masterful organization of the whole event, supported by a glorious weather – Check!
- A wonderful Suixtil stand, beautifully laid out by Jerome from Historic Driver (our French distribution partner) – Check!
- Friends, old and new – and did we get to trade stories, we’ll have to tell you sometimes – Check!
- Splendid cars that we rarely (if ever) get to see – 3 of the 6 Daytonas Coupes and so much more – Check!
- Suixtil beauties showboating around one of the most famous track in the world for all to see – Check!
- A tour of the track (under the cover of the night and where we got to, literally, catch a deer in our headlight – Check!
- and so many more great times that we could fill up pages after pages of race reports – or we could just share some photos… – Check (and Check)!
But did you get a chance to visit as well? And what did YOU think of this special edition? Tell us all, without fail and let’s otherwise plan to meet up – same place next year, for the make-up edition to celebrate the centenary of the event together – at life speed!
Leave a Reply