A (re)creation of the best rain jackets used during the ’60s races, the Suixtil Zandvoort is gifted with the following great attributes:
- 3/4 length jacket
- Waterproof polyester shell with 100% grey cotton lining.
- High-collar line, with concealed and removable hood
- Double-sided YKK zipper with branded puller.
- hidden front snaps
- adjustable sleeve-width
- 5 pockets (including 2 zipped ones)
- Vintage label
Special details for the driver in you:
- Sewn-n (“ne’er lose them“) key loop holder
- Adjustable goggle holder at the back of the hood
- Waist adjustment drawcord in Argentine racing colors.
Not even the rain can stop you now….
There are no reviews yet.