A(nother) great day at the Museum
Count us – and, by extension, you as well, lucky – we have just been able to take another trip to the great museum of the Automobile Club de L’Ouest – the custodian of the 24 hours of Le Mans.
It was, as could be expected, a treat, with so many cars and moments encapsulated under one roof and it is, therefore, a pleasure for us to bring you a few photographic mementos of the trip. we hope it will convince you to take the journey as well in the not too distant future, or – rather, as we call this – at life speed!
And, by the way, this was not first rodeo, (nor, we hope, our last) and thought you might need a small reminder that we have already been fortunate to visit quite a few other beautiful places such as:
- The Simeone Museum in Philadelphia, USA
- The treasure that is the Fangio Museum in Balcarce, Argentina, that Peter, our Danish Ambassador, also graced with his visit
- The cool BMW museum in Munich, Germany
- The splendid Mercedes museum in Stuttgart, Germany
- The Ferrari place in Modena, Italy
- The impressive Porsche Museum, also in Stuttgart, Germany
- The very personal Achille Varzi Museum, in Galiatte, Italy (with cool Suixtil mementos)
- The cool Autoworld in Brussels, Belgium
- The extensive Schlumpf collection, in Mulhouse, France
As you can tell, we make a point of enjoying our travels – and another one to share those with you every chance we are given…
Leave a Reply